My Guide Website?
Rio Colorado: Canyoning Tour with La Victoria Waterfall
The natural beauty of the Rio Colorado Canyon, river and Victoria Waterfall is showcased on this 2.5 hour tour combining sightseeing and canyoneering. Rappel down the falls, swim and marvel at the flora and fauna unique to the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The natural beauty of Costa Rica is showcased on this active 2.5 hour tour combining sightseeing and canyoneering
- Descend down the impressive 35 metre (115 feet) Victoria Waterfall by rappel line and then take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear water
- Marvel at the incredible flora and fauna unique to the area
- Relax in the knowledge that all necessary equipment and a safety briefing are included
DescriptionThe natural beauty of Costa Rica is showcased on this active 2.5 hour tour that combines sightseeing and canyoneering. Upon meeting at the tour operation centre with your bilingual guide will stop briefly at the changing rooms to prepare you for the canyon tour. You will then make your way to the stunning Victoria Waterfall. Here you will receive a short safety briefing before you start the canyoneering portion of your adventure. At the Rio Colorado you will travel down the river, discovering cataracts, inlets and hidden depths along the way. The canyon hosts a variety of exotic flora and fauna which you will no doubt keep you occupied until you get the opportunity to fully experience the beauty and power of Victoria Waterfall. Victoria Waterfall is 55 metres high (115 feet). Here you will have the chance to descend down the cascading falls by rappel lines. Here you may also enjoy a refreshing dip into the crystal clear waters. After getting your fill of action and adventure, you will make your way back to the changing rooms to get into some dry clothes then head back to the tour operation centre. Featuring so many different elements, nature, and adventure, this tour is ideal for a wide variety of visitors who are looking for a unique way to explore beautiful Costa Rica.
IncludesEquipment Bilingual guide Safety briefing
- Minimum age of participants is 10 years of age
- Minimum height of participants is 1.5 metres (approximately 5 feet)