My Guide Website?
Puerto Limon: Boat Tour of Veragua Forest & Tortuguero Canal
Enjoy the wildlife of Veragua Rainforest and the Tortuguero Canals. Discover the butterfly garden, frog exhibition, insectarium, and the aerial tram.
- Visit the Veragua Rainforest private park
- Enjoy the Tortuguero Canals' biodiversity during a 1-hour covered boat tour
- Get a panoramic view of the city and the ship docks
- Take impressive, memorable pictures
DescriptionStart your tour with a convenient pickup and enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle. Be transported to the Veragua Rainforest and experience its many wildlife attractions. See the butterfly garden, frog exhibition, insectarium, biological research station, and more. After a morning full of nature, next, come the Tortuguero Canals. Hop on a covered boat for a 1-hour ride and the opportunity to see and take pictures of monkeys, iguanas, sloths, birds, and many other elements of the plentiful local biodiversity. On your way back to town, you can take a panoramic look at most of Puerto Limon's town from a scenic viewpoint, while your guide shares some history and culture of Costa Rica's Caribbean province. If there's time left, you will also be taken to the supermarket where you can purchase some Costa Rican coffee or any other goods at fair prices. Choose to take some Costa Rican coffee or other local goods home to remember your trip.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from meeting point Multilingual guide Juice (350 ml)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide as groups may vary
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times