My Guide Website?
Playa Mantas: Morning Guided Snorkeling Tour Near Jaco Beach7 Reviews
Take a snorkel tour along a white sand beach with calm and crystal clear waters. See tropical fish in the water and wildlife on land, and enjoy the tide pools along the shore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Swim in crystal clear Pacific waters alonhside a white sand beach
- Take in the clouds of tropical fish in their natural habitat
- Enjoy snorkeling in calm waters with lifeguards on shore
- See the monkeys and sloths that live along the beach
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the tropical setting from your guide
DescriptionVenture to the waters beside a tropical beach with white sand and clear waters, just beyond Jaco Beach. Swim and snorkel comfortably and enjoy a snack on land after exploring the aquatic fauna and flora. Start by meeting your guide at Playa Mantas, where you’ll get equipped with a brand-new full-face snorkeling mask and fins. Then, travel by boat to the snorkeling spot in a protected cove. Then, plunge into the water from the edge of the boat. Once you’re acquainted with the water, get your face wet and peek at the world below the water’s surface. Follow your guide through the waters as they point out the tropical rocks and fish below. Use the peas and bread from your guide to feed the fish. Finally, after snorkeling, get onto dry land, and enjoy a snack of coconut water, and sit alongside monkeys and sloths on the beach. Go for a dip, or wade in the waters with the safety of lifeguards nearby, or explore the tide pools.
IncludesGuide/snorkeling instructor Brand new full-face snorkeling masks Fins Bag of bread and peas to feed the fish Beach environment and animals commentary Underwater Diving Park with Cement Statues for Underwater Photos Underwater Photography Fruit Snack with Fresh Coconut Water Amazing Warm White Sand Beach Day
- • Round-trip pickup and drop-off are available for $40 for up to 4 people
- Do not feed the monkeys or animals along the beach - this makes them dependant on humans and hurts their longevity • Eat before you come on the tour so you are energized • Wear sunblock
- Bring a phone so we can get some great photos of you!
- Snorkeling masks don't fit well over top of beards or moustaches
- Tips in cash only