My Guide Website?
Peñas Blancas River: Small Group Safari Float
Float down the Peñas Blancas river on a raft and see water bird, fabulous flora and variety of animals along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Float along the Peñas Blancas River
- Enjoy this relaxing half-day tour with bilingual naturalist guide
- Observe the flora and fauna of the region
DescriptionYour tour will begin our 20-minute drive towards the river at 8 a.m. Upon your arrival, your guides will welcome you with the gear and safety instructions necessary to ensure an exceptional day on the tranquil waters of the Peñas Blancas river, where we will leisurely float on safe and stable rafts. You will enjoy this relaxing half-day tour with bilingual naturalist guides who are river safari experts. During the adventure, we will have the opportunity to observe some of the fabulous flora and fauna of the region. You can spot a variety of animals like sloths, monkey, caiman, turtles, and exceptional tropical birds that will cross our path. You will enjoy a delicious snack of fresh fruit on the river bank before returning to the transportation to head back to your hotel. No experience necessary for this adventure, our qualified guides will provide you with all of the basic instructions and complete confidence to enjoy the activity to the fullest.
IncludesTransportation from the hotel in a minivan with A/C & WiFi Bilingual naturalist guide Bottled mineral water, fresh fruit Safari gear, and insurance policies.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 5 yrs.
- Child price applies to children ages 5 to 11 yrs. old.
- Bilingual tour operated in English and Spanish.