My Guide Website?
Monteverde: Waterfalls, Wild Trekking and Horseback Riding7 Reviews
Experience a blend of horseback riding, waterfalls, and hiking, on this adventure day tour perfect for any tourist. Cross rustic bridges, admire beautiful waterfalls, and enjoy nature on this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk from the top of the mountain down to the river to swim and snack
- Enjoy the view on 4 different majestic waterfalls hidden within the forest
- Stop at a beautiful viewpoint to admire views of 4 of Costa Rica's volcanoes
- Stare into the distance at Guanacaste & Arenal Lake if conditions are clear
- Enjoy horseback riding and taking in the natural landscape in a unique way
DescriptionExperience a thrilling tour with an exciting combination of activities perfect for tourists trying to make the most of their trip. Try horseback riding, admire gorgeous waterfalls, and hike through nature on this daytime adventure tour. Enjoy an ideal combination of horseback riding, waterfalls, and real hiking on the perfect trekking tour for the daring tourist. Descend a mountain by foot to reach a lovely river with four large waterfalls where you will have time to stop, relax, and enjoy a snack. Cross a few rustic bridges and admire the scenery as you trek through the landscape. The trek ends with a horseback ride up the hill that takes about 35 minutes. Take a refreshing dip in the waters of the river if the weather permits Stop at a lovely viewpoint where you can admire the sights of Volcán Arenal, Volcán Rincón de La Vieja, Volcán Tenorio, and Volcán Miravalles. Stare off further into the distance to see some of Guanacaste Province and Arenal Lake if the weather is good and visibility is clear.
IncludesEntrance fee Safety equipment Guides for horseback riding Lunch Roundtrip transportation
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.