My Guide Website?
Monteverde or Santa Elena: Suspension Bridges Private Tour2 Reviews
Walk through the tree tops in the hanging bridges, witness the cloud forest from a different perspective, and watch the animals in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- San Jose: Tortuguero Park Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
- El Castillo: Lake Arenal Standup Paddleboard or Kayak Rental
- Guanacaste Airport: Transfer to/from Papagayo Hyatt Hotel
- San Jose: Doka, Grecia & Sarchi Oxcart Factories and Stores
- Get picked up from your accommodation in Monteverde or Santa Elena
- Learn all about the region, guided by a professional naturalist guide
- Experience the bird view of the forest and its tree tops, among the clouds
- Cross up to eight sturdy bridges and admire the magnificent biodiversity
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off at your accommodation for ultimate comfort
DescriptionEmbark on a nature tour with a naturalist guide in Monteverde. Take a bird's-eye view of the delicate tree tops as you walk across hanging bridges and witness the cloud forest from above. As you hike, watch out for animals in their natural habitat and immerse yourself in biodiversity. Feel the ease of getting picked up from your accommodation in either Monteverde or Santa Elena and get ready to hike through the natural environment of Costa Rica. Begin your hike along the flat trails that are easy to traverse and feel yourself relax with your naturalist guide. Cross over the suspension bridges of various lengths and watch over the treetops, feeling totally safe and secure along the longest suspension bridge system in Costa Rica. Lose yourself in the magnificent diversity of the region, with many opportunities to witness animals and plants in the wild.
IncludesBinoculars Entrance fee Guides Roundtrip transportation Telescope
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. This is why it is so important to provide a pickup location at least 24 hours before the tour starts. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.