My Guide Website?
Monteverde: Mountain Bike Rugged Trail Lake cross to Arenal
Explore the countryside as you pedal by the extraordinary scenery of the Monteverde to La Fortuna with a guide. Be immersed in Costa Rica's tropical scenery as you ride through a variety of trails.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a mountain bike through the Costa Rican countryside
- Take in panoramic views of the Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal
- Bike through the best route in Costa Rica with a guide
- Get the chance to spot some of the local wildlife along the way
DescriptionExplore Costa Rica's diverse natural environment with a guide as you travel from Monteverde to La Fortuna. Experience what's considered the best route to mountain bike in Costa Rica. You'll ride on trails that run through farmlands, close to the jungle, and along the base of mountains and hills. Start your unforgettable voyage as you pedal on a gravel road that stretches 24 km in total. An excellent opportunity to challenge your limits as you start off from Rio Chiquito and bike cross different streams and the Caño Negro River. Get sweeping views of the Arenal Volcano as you pass rainforest, rural farmlands, and wildlife while biking along the largest lake in Costa Rica, Lake Arenal. Have the chance to see different kinds of monkeys, toucans, coatimundis, and more. There'll always be a support vehicle nearby giving you further assistants throughout this amazing outdoor activity. Make this madness dirt road mountain biking trail a perfect sport for people of all ages and all skill levels including athletic backgrounds. After a day full of nature, adventure, and delicious snacks, you’ll be taken to your next destination in a vehicle directly to Arenal so you can fully relax and enjoy the ride.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transfers WiFi onboard Beer Picnic lunch Tropical fruits Fresh juice Water Mountain bike equipment
- Tours run rain or shine. In the event of poor weather conditions, changes may be made to a more suitable, but similar, tour. Any trip may be canceled due to unsafe conditions
- This tour involves some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, or injury. If you take medication, such as allergy pills, and need them with you, or have other medical concerns, please inform the guide.
- Costa Rica's natural environment is filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks, and sudden flash floods are possible. The local partner cannot be held responsible for any of the above.
- The local partner has a comprehensive civil-responsibility insurance policy, a contract with a specialized paramedics company, and guides and drivers are trained in first aid and CPR in case of emergency. However, it is highly recommended you have your own travel insurance.