My Guide Website?
Monteverde: Horseback Riding Tour16 Reviews
Embark on a horseback riding tour and enjoy the rural scenery of coffee plants, sugar cane, banana trees, and livestock. Marvel at the view and the majestic mountains.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Enjoy a horseback riding tour suited to all abilities
- Marvel at the views and the surrounding mountains
- Learn a bit about local customs and farming culture
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Costa Rican countryside
- Take a guided tour of the horse farm after your journey
DescriptionExplore the beautiful rural areas of Monteverde on a guided horseback riding tour. Get a sense of local life as you explore the area at a leisurely pace, with fantastic views. Enjoy a tour suitable for all levels of riding ability. Start with a pickup from your hotel in Monteverde or Santa Elena. Experience traditional Cost Rican culture and way of living as you ride along the trail. Observe scenery that is typical of Costa Rican customs and culture. Admire the views, majestic mountains, and grazing cattle. Enjoy the beauty of nature while riding through the forest, taking in the breathtaking views and the majestic mountains. As your tour comes to an end, enjoy a tour of the horse farm. Learn a bit more about the history of the ranch and the area with your guide.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Roundtrip transportation Safety equipment
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- Your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.
- Weight limit: 210 pounds or 95 kilograms
- Height limit: 6.3 feet or 1,9 meters