My Guide Website?
Monteverde: Guided Cloud Forest Canopy Tour with Zip Lining
Walk along suspension bridges, ride a tram up through the canopy, and fly above the Monteverde Cloud Forest on zip lines. Spot native wildlife and visit two observation towers on this guided trip.
- Witness the dramatic views of the Monteverde Cloud Forest from above the trees
- Learn about the native wildlife and habitats from your naturalist tour guide
- Soar above the trees as you zip line and enjoy a birds-eye view of the forest
- Board a scenic tram and rise above the trees with frequent stops to see wildlife
- Cross various suspension bridges and enjoy panoramic views from two platforms
DescriptionSee the Monteverde Cloud Forest from above on a guided canopy tour. Ascend to the treetops in a sky tram, admire native wildlife as you cross suspension bridges, and soar above the cloud forest on a zip line. After being picked up from your hotel, board the aerial tram and ascend above the beautiful cloud forest, stopping along the way to observe plant and animal life. Learn about the different species and habitats from your guide. Then, arrive at the first of two observatory platforms, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and, on a clear day, the northern lowlands that stretch all the way to the Caribbean. Next, make your way across the suspension bridges, each with its own breathtaking view of the forest. Take your time to cross and admire the cloud forest's flora and fauna from a dizzying height. Finally, zip line across the canopy and get a birds-eye view of the forest. Enjoy eight zip line cables totaling nearly 1.8 miles (3 kilometers), with distances ranging from 131 to 2,460 feet (40 meters and 750 meters) and heights ranging from 49 to 328 feet (15 meters to 100 meters). At the end of your canopy tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Monteverde.
IncludesGuide Round-trip transportation Entrance fee Safety equipment
- Zip lining has a weight limit of 217 pounds