My Guide Website?
Manuel Antonio Quepos Zip Lining Tour16 Reviews
This amazing zip line is located in the same biological corridor as the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park and is set in the stunning Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica - a dream come true for adventurous nature lovers.
- Relax with professional guides, 10 Zip Line Cables, 20 Platforms, 1 Rappel & 1 Tarzan Swing
- Observe the abundant wildlife including monkeys, sloths, poison dart frogs and much more
- Enjoy a meal after the tour
- Benefit from roundtrip transportation
DescriptionDuring your 2-hour journey, you will be perched on one of 20 platforms high above the jungle floor with dramatic views of the valley. A series of 10 zip line cables reaching up to 450 meters (1,475 ft) take guests throughout the unspoiled rainforest canopy on an exclusive tour. Breathtaking mountain and valley views can be captured while resting at a vista high upon the hill. At the end of the tour, you will be given the choice to finish on the last cable or to do the Rappel platform and Tarzan Swing at no additional charge. Upon conclusion of your canopy tour, guests gather for a full Costa Rican meal, fruit and drinks. While resting and refueling your bodies, guides will share photos of your exhilarating zip line adventure on the large screen TV.
IncludesRound Trip transportation (Manuel Antonio and Quepos Area) 1 meal included and all the activities
- Bring comfortable shoes. Wear comfortable clothes.