My Guide Website?
Manuel Antonio National Park Full Day Trip
Immerse yourself in forests, wildlife, and beaches. Enjoy worry-free exploration with included lunch, a naturalist guide, hassle-free park entrance, and convenient transportation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Enjoy the perfect blend of nature and relaxation witha pristine beach and forest
- Dive into the beauty of Manuel Antonio with entrance, lunch, and transportation
- Discover wonders with a knowledgeable guide by your side throughout the journey
- Witness diverse flora and fauna of this renowned national park
DescriptionEmbark on a day of adventure at Costa Rica's gem, Manuel Antonio National Park! Immerse yourself in lush forests, diverse wildlife, and sun-kissed beaches. Enjoy worry-free exploration with included lunch, a naturalist guide, hassle-free park entrance, and convenient transportation. Your unforgettable day awaits. The tour will start with pick up at your hotel lobby ( consult if your hotel is included in the route, if not we will advise on a meeting point), on our way to Manuel Antonio you will be accompanied by your naturalist guide that will not only make the experience at Manuel Antonio National Park the best, but will also share information of the places we will be passing by like the famous crocodile bridge, where you can see crocodiles from above, this will be a quick stop to streach our legs. Once arrived to the park you don't have to worry about your entrance ticket, since is included in your purchase, once we are in the park gates, the walk through the rain forest will take 1 hour and 30 minutes this time might extended to 2 hours depending of what beautiful and interesting wildlife we encounter on the way, the main trail has no great dificulty or elevations. At the end of the walk you will have time to enjoy of the white sand beach for 1 hour1, you can also enjoy on the self guided hike to Punta Catedral within the 1 hour scheduled to spend at the beach. Once the time on the beach is over we will leave the park for good and enjoy of a delicious and filling lunch just a few minutes from the park entrance. On the way back to San Jose we will make one more quick stop to streach legs at a designated look out point, the drop off will be made at the same location you where picked up.
IncludesHotel Pick Up - Drop off ( ask if your hotel applies if not you will be advised on a meeting location) Naturalist guide Entrance fee to the Manuel Antonio National Park Lunch Stop at the famous Crocodile bridge, at Tarcoles Stop at a View Point Time at the Beach
- - This tour will take place rain or shine - Must contact us with Passport information 24hrs in advance of the date of the tour, if not provided, access to the National park will be denied by park ranger. - Make sure to book this tour 24 hours in advance to be able to access the National Park