My Guide Website?
Liberia: Private La Leona Waterfall Adventure Hike31 Reviews
Discover the amazing La Leona Waterfall near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano in Liberia, Guanacaste during a private tour for a custom experience. Hike along the river, cross streams of water, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Immerse yourself in the natural world on an adventure hike to La Leona Waterfall
- Admire the beauty of the flora and fauna as you explore your jungle surroundings
- Push your limits on a challenging hike involving crossing waterways and more
- Swim through the canyon to discover the hidden La Leona Waterfall
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of nature on a guided adventure hike to La Leona Waterfall. Enjoy your guide to yourself on this private tour. Put your hiking skills to the test as you cross rivers, rock formations, and paths. Swim through the canyon to the waterfall. After meeting your guide, be driven to the hike starting point. Walk walk in the forest next to the Blanco River that comes from the volcano. Go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, and go up small ladders as you make your way toward the waterfall. At the very end, pull yourself with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall. Finally, return to the meeting point with your guide.
IncludesTransportation from the meeting point Guide Life jackets and dry bags
- This tour will take place rain or shine This is a treacherous hike of moderate difficulty. You will hike 1.5 miles (2 km) each way Wear shoes with good grip The color of the water is subject to the weather conditions