My Guide Website?
Liberia: Private Bird Watching Tour
Explore the dry forest of Rincón de la Vieja and discover hundreds of species of birds. You can explore this bird paradise yourself, with the friendly assistance of your bilingual guide.
- Discover wildlife and unique bird species in the Rincón de la Vieja National Park
- Enjoy natural surroundings as you encounter the inhabitants of the rainforest
- Take a guided walk into nature surrounded by bird species in the dry tropical forest
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the La Hacienda Restaurant
- Enjoy a total of 7 hours of bird watching
DescriptionCosta Rica is a colorful country, especially when surrounding its birds. With over 900 species of birds, Costa Rica is one of the world’s top destinations for birding. Throughout this private tour, you will explore the Rincon de la Vieja National Park to find bird species with the company of an experienced bilingual guide. The Rincon de la Vieja Volcano is replete with bird watching opportunities due to its diverse ecosystems. Over 300 different species have been identified in the area, including the spectacled owl, the curassow, and the Montezuma oropendola. In the ecosystem fly colorful, sonorous, intrepid birds, who are the owners of this exceptional environment. The dry forest is full of wildlife and unique species, making it the perfect place to enjoy wildlife and bird watching. A the conclusion of your experience, you will be returned to your tour starting point.
IncludesBilingual guide Buffet lunch Entrance fee to the national park
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour is not available on Mondays
- This tour is conducted in the Rincon de la Vieja National Park
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$154.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today