My Guide Website?
La Leona Waterfall and White Water River Tubing3 Reviews
Discover the enchanting La Leona waterfall on our exhilarating river tubing tour! Experience nature's beauty and adventure in one unforgettable journey. Join us now!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Discover the canyon to La Leona Waterfall
- Enjoy the action-packed rapids of the Colorado River
- Become one with nature
DescriptionNot suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations. Please take into consideration that the required minimum age for river tubing is 6 years old Description: La Leona Waterfall Embark on a thrilling adventure hike through the forest to reach the majestic La Leona Waterfall. Marvel at the incredible rock formations, cross water streams, and climb small ladders. At the end of the hike, we’ll pull ourselves with a rope to reach a massive cave, where you can swim and explore the breathtaking waterfall. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience! Description: River Tubing Join us for a thrilling river tubing adventure on a narrow, turbulent river with 4km (2.5 miles) of Class I, II and III rapids! Bounce and splash your way through endless fun and excitement with our specially-designed individual rafts that include handles and protective bottoms. With our expert guides, you can rest assured that safety and enjoyment are guaranteed throughout the entire experience. Summary of the Activities La Leona Waterfall Adventure Hike: 2km each way (1.5 miles each way) Duration: 3hrs from start to finish Difficulty: Treacherous Hike Moderate Level (Not suited for guests with knee, walking or mobility issues) River Tubing: 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) of Class I , II and III rapids along this narrow, turbulent river of crystal clear waters. Duration: 1hr 30min.
IncludesSafety Equipment Small Dry Bag for the Waterfall Expert tour guides
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Not suited for guests with knee, ankle or mobility issues. Not suited for guests who are completely out of shape.