My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Sloth Watching Guided Walking Tour
Discover sloths in the Costa Rican jungle on this guided walking tour in the Arenal volcano area. Head out on a walk in the rainforest and spot sloths in their natural habitat with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See sloths in their natural environment with observation guaranteed
- Learn facts from your guide and ask plenty of questions in a small group
- Explore the colorful Costa Rican jungle and walk off the beaten path
- Use a spotting scope to help you find them and snap the perfect photo
- Have the chance of seeing both three-toed and two-toed sloths
DescriptionVisit the Arenal volcano area, one of the best places to see both three-toed and two-toed sloths. Find the perfect hot spots for sloths with an eagle-eyed guide and watch them in the wild. Begin your guided walk along uncrowded trails into the beautiful and tranquil jungle. Hear about the best places to spot sloths and watch them. Look through a spotting scope and maybe glimpse sloths in the trees. With your guide, spot them hiding among vegetation or nearby on the ground where they do their business. When you've spotted one, take the time to get the best photos of these smiley and sleepy creatures. Admire them from a distance while hearing fascinating facts about their habitats, eating, and sleeping habits from your guide. Finally, trek back through the forest to where you started.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual naturalist guide Water Spotting scopes Snack of fresh tropical fruits
- This activity takes place in the wild and sloths are not touched or harmed