My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Peñas Blancas River Safari Float6 Reviews
See sloths, monkeys, birds and much more and experience the serenity of a tropical rainforest as you float slowly down the river.
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Peñas Blancas River
- Enjoy a peaceful river float as you learn more about the rainforest's native species
- Snap photos or use the binoculars provided to get up close with the animals
DescriptionExperience the abundant wildlife and undeniable beauty surrounding the Peñas Blancas River as you drift downstream for an enchanting and unforgettable river safari experience. Relax as an expert naturalist guide takes care of the rowing, leaving you free to admire the lush rainforest canopy. Keep an eye out for monkeys, sloths, reptiles and other species. Snap photos of the lazy iguanas sunning themselves on the passing braches or grab your binoculars to catch a closer look at some of the rainforest's native bird species. Upon exiting the river, pay a visit to a traditional Costa Rican family home. Here, get a glimpse into daily life for locals and sample some traditional Costa Rican delicacies before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees All equipment Costa Rican snacks
- This tour is recomended for all ages and perfect for families.
- As this is a river tour your shoes may get wet.