My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Jungle Safari Float Sarapiqui to San Jose3 Reviews
Come see the abundance of nature and wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer! This Safari Float is a smooth two-hour paddle down the quiet Sarapiqui River on the class 1 section and is great for nature lovers of all ages.
- Learn of Costa Rican's incredible wildlife with an eagle-eyed guide
- Experience a wide array of plant and animal species
- Explore Sarapiqui's beautiful crystal clear waters
DescriptionTurn your day of travel into an action-packed adventure with the Safari Float Adventure Connection! Come see the abundance of nature and wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer! This Costa Rica Safari Float is a smooth, two-hour paddle down the quiet, lower section of the Sarapiqui River. Your bilingual nature guide will paddle and steer your boat as you float down the river and point out all of the exotic wildlife such as birds, frogs, insects, and monkeys in the Costa Rican rainforest! You'll be picked up at your hotel in La Fortuna's Area and travel to a beautiful waterfall on the Pozo Azul River of Sarapiqui. Here you and your family can enjoy nature and the cool crystal clear water that the waterfall offers you. Then, head towards the Red Eye Frog restaurant located in El Roble of Sarapiqui while getting yourself ready to fall deeply in love with the 2-hour Jungle Safari float. Your eagle-eyed guide will show off Costa Rica's amazing wildlife as he points out a wide array of plant and animal species. You’ll float next to the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor (San Juan La Selva Biological Corridor) where there is a good possibility of seeing sloths, howler monkeys, lizards, and even black river otters. This area is also famous for the incredible amount of tropical birds such as ospreys, boat-billed herons, parrots, kingfishers and the great green macaw which is on the endangered species list. For those who want to be even closer to nature, you will have the chance to get out of the raft and into the river and refresh yourself. The Jungle Safari Float is great for nature lovers of all ages! To finish your day, return to the Red Eye Frog Restaurant to have a delicious traditional Costa Rican lunch called a “Casado” along with some amazing Costa Rican gourmet coffee. Following this, drive to your next vacation destination in a comfortable air-conditioned van with free WiFi.
IncludesTropical fruit snack Have a traditional Costa Rican lunch called “Casado” along with some amazing Costa Rican gourmet coffee Helmet, paddle, rafting boat, life jacket Air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board
- Tours run rain or shine. The tour could change schedule to something with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal. The local partner reserves the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run
- Rafting, canyoneering & many other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication such as allergy pills and need them with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable, filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks & sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. The local partner is not responsible in such events