My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano, and Falls Tour
Become immersed in the Costa Rican jungle landscape with a trip around the La Fortuna area. Walk across the Mistico hanging bridges and Arenal Volcano's lava fields, then relax at serene waterfalls.
- Get in touch with nature on an outdoor adventure through the Costa Rican jungle
- Cross the tall hanging bridges at Mistico Arenal Park, deep in the rainforest
- Hike across big lava rocks, resulting from the 1968 Arenal Volcano eruption
- Enjoy panoramic views of the volcano, the lava fields, and a peaceful lake
- Relax after a long day with a visit to La Fortuna waterfalls and hot springs
DescriptionHave a wonderful day diving deep into the lush rainforest and follow your guide through scenic trails. Join this comprehensive Costa Rican adventure to discover all of the La Fortuna natural landmarks. Walk across hanging bridges, lava fields, and a jungle staircase to reach relaxing waterfalls. Get picked up from your hotel and start by visiting the Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park. Learn about the local ecosystem from your professional guide as you hike across the tall bridges and narrow trails surrounded by the verdant forest, the Arenal Volcano, and a peaceful lake. Take a short drive to Arenal Volcano National Park. Trek among the big lava rocks from the 1968 eruption and reach a viewpoint with striking views of the volcano, the surrounding lava fields, and the northern valley. Unwind after all your hiking with a lunch break at a traditional restaurant. Finish off your adventure with a short walk into a deep canyon to gaze at the immense La Fortuna waterfall and swim in the refreshing pool. As a final treat, relax in a small hot springs resort and sip on fun cocktails.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide Mistico Park entrance fee Arenal Volcano Park entrance fee Hot springs resort entrance fee Lunch Cocktail
- This activity involves some hiking throughout the day. Please make sure you're physically able to take part.