My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Guided Twilight Wildlife Safari94 Reviews
As the sun is just starting to fall, enjoy the mystical way the light disappears leaving you in the peaceful darkness of the jungle on a slow river.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience both day and nocturnal wildlife, such as sloths, opossums, bats, howler monkeys, and owls
- Listen to the sounds of the forest at night
- Delight in delicious Costan Rican snacks and great coffee
- Learn interesting information about Costa Rica's wildlife
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel lobby in La Fortuna. After 25 minutes of driving, you will arrive at the Peñas Blancas River. Before you start, your guide will provide an orientation talk about how to conduct yourself while sitting on the boat. Following this, your tour will begin. Ride in your raft at dusk. Enjoy the mystical way the light disappears from the sky during the sunset, and savor the jungle's peaceful darkness. Your bilingual river guide, trained as a naturalist, will do the rowing, and you will appreciate the nocturnal wildlife of the Peñas Blancas River. With the boat's specially designed lighting system, you will then embark on a magical journey, discovering that most mammals are in fact nocturnal. Upon exiting the river you'll visit the 'Hidalgo Family Home”, where you will have the opportunity to experience and appreciate a piece of Costa Rican culture, and get a taste of a traditional Costa Rican snack.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off from the La Fortuna area All necessary equipment
- • This tour is recommended for people of all ages
- This tour is recommended for people with limited mobility