My Guide Website?
La Fortuna de Arenal: Volcano, River, and Forest ATV Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy an ATV trip that will take you through areas that are used for farming or cattle activities, where you will see the nature of the area as well as the traditional rural settlements and forests.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- See the beautiful natural landscape and agriculture of the Arenal region
- Learn more about agricultural and cattle raising practices around Arenal
- Explore the base of Arenal Volcano and cross Arenal River on trails
- Stop in La Guaria to cross the river and stop to relax or take a dip
- Enjoy amazing views of the Arenal Volcano
DescriptionEnjoy an outdoor recreation tour on this ATV tour that takes the group around the Arenal River and Volcano, through forests, and through rural settlements. Ride through the landscape on a safe and exciting tour perfect for all riders. Experience the local environment in a fun and safe way, as the tour guides ensure everyone rides at a speed to keep everyone safe and properly appreciate the scenery. Receive a quick briefing concerning security and vehicle operations just before the tour starts. Turn on your engine to follow the instructions before traveling toward agriculture and cattle fields. Depart from La Fortuna area, which is located directly at the foot of Arenal Volcano, and proceed across the hotel to a private cow farm. Practice on the nearby trails before moving on to the rest of the tour, and view the natural beauty of the surroundings as well as little towns that showcase typical country living in Costa Rica. Ride along scenic paths with a variety of terrain, including bumpy tracks and pastures on the slopes of a volcano's base. Stop to take in the views of Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna if the weather permits good visibility. Cross the river and pass by a small town called La Guaria. Take a break for a short while to unwind, stretch out a bit, snap some pictures, and satisfy your thirst with a bottle of water. Jump in the river for a quick dip if you're feeling adventurous, before returning.
IncludesATV Equipment Guides Hotel pick-up and drop-off from La Fortuna/Arenal only Lockers Water bottle
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.