My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Arenal Lost Canyon Canyoning & Rio Balsa Rafting
Join an exciting Arenal Volcano area adventure. Head off from La Fortuna and try out 2 fun activities, waterfall rappelling and whitewater rafting, all under professional guidance.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Immerse yourself in the spectacular natural scenery from 2 unique vantage points
- Rappel down some waterfalls up to 200 feet high and take in the beautiful views
- Raft down the Rio Balsa river alongside a guide and your friends and/or family
- Sit back and relax during a typical local lunch in an authentic rural restaurant
- Discover the Lost Canyon and Rio Balsa while in the gorgeous Arenal Volcano area
DescriptionWith this fun combination of 2 thrilling activities — waterfall rappelling and whitewater rafting — get a taste of the mountainside wilderness surrounding the Arenal Volcano. The best safety gear will be offered to you, and you will be led by qualified guides. Just sit back and get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Spend the morning rappelling down 200-foot-tall, thundering waterfalls. While free falling, you'll feel like a bird. Jump into the crystal clear lakes of the Lost Canyon. Set off then on 'mother nature's obstacle course', which includes river tracing along the canyon, down-climbing the canyon walls, and scrambling over river rocks. Hold on tight as you ride down the exhilarating Class 2 and 3 rapids of the Rio Balsa while seeing the stunning mountain vegetation and animals. At a rural restaurant, settle into a lunch prepared in the Costa Rican tradition. Take a WiFi-equipped, air-conditioned van back to your accommodation.
IncludesRappeling and rafting Entrance fee Equipment Guides Lunch Round-trip transportation
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.