My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Arenal Horseback Riding to La Fortuna Waterfall9 Reviews
Take in the natural beauty and biodiversity of La Fortuna on a horseback through the stunning Arenal Mundo Aventura's park. Enjoy the only nature reserve with direct access to La Fortuna Waterfall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a tame and trusty steed through the lush tropical rain forest of Arenal
- Learn about the Indigenous roots Costa Rica at the Maleku Cultural Center
- Enjoy an exciting horseback riding experience suitable anyone over the age of 4
- Visit the La Fortuna Waterfall and have a dip in the refreshing river nearby
- Admire the Arenal Volcano as you venture along the stunning forest trail
DescriptionSoak up the beauty and biodiversity of La Fortuna by horseback on a ride through Arenal Mundo Aventura's nature park. Enjoy the unique scenery of the only nature reserve with direct access to the La Fortuna Waterfall. Embrace your inner jungle explorer by venturing into the lush rain forest around the Arenal Volcano on an invigorating horseback ride from La Fortuna. Climb atop a tame and trusty steed then follow your guide along a beautiful and scenic trail that runs alongside a stunning river canyon. Next, rest at a stop to admire the mesmerizing cascades of the Pino Blanco Waterfall and the famous La Fortuna Waterfall. Cool off with an optional swim at the base of the falls, and learn about the Indigenous cultures of Costa Rica’s with a visit to the village of the Maleku.
IncludesCertified professional guide Horseback ride with necessary equipment Access to La Fortuna Waterfall Visit the cultural village of the Indigenous Maleku tribe Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This activity is appropriate for all horseback riding of all skill levels, no experience needed