My Guide Website?
Jaco Beach: Extreme Waterfall Canyoning1 Reviews
Take the opportunity to hike in the rainforest, rappel down amazing waterfalls, trek the river beds, and jump into natural swimming pools! This experience is an exhilarating experience in nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rappel down amazing waterfalls
- Pass by gorgeous rainforest paths
- Discover Costa Rica like never before
DescriptionYour adventure kicks off with a 15-minute tractor ride for the extreme canyoning portion of your adventure. Discover the Central Pacific transitional rainforest and admire its flora and fauna along the way. Upon arrival to the first platform, receive all the necessary safety instructions and start with the 250 feet auto guided rappel descent. The second descent is a rappel down the face of a 70 feet waterfall, shortly after you will descend the biggest waterfall, an amazing 150 feet rappel.
IncludesBilingual guides 4 rappels Rainforest nature hike Snacks
- • The difficulty of the tour is medium/high, you will have to be able to swim, climb stairs, and hike for about 15 minutes
- You will get completely wet, including your clothes and shoes Gratuities are not included Photos are not included