My Guide Website?
Jaco: Arenal Volcano, Fortuna Waterfall, & Hot Springs Tour4 Reviews
Witness the natural beauty of Costa Rica on a day tour to Arenal Volcano from Jaco and Playa Hermosa. Swim in La Fortuna Waterfall, taste local food, and relax at Paradise Hot Springs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Enjoy a scenic ride through volcanoes, plantations and jungles
- Swim in the refreshing waters of La Fortuna Waterfall
- Hike over volcanic lava trails and get the best views of Arenal Volcano on clear days
- Relax in the Paradise Hot Springs at the base of Arenal Volcano
DescriptionTour the best locations of the Arenal Volcano area and learn about the nature of this unique destination. Swim in La Fortuna Waterfall, hike over lava trails, visit a look-out point to get the best views of the volcano on clear days, and soak in the hot springs at the base of Arenal Volcano. Take the scenic route to the Arenal Volcano area and visit La Fortuna Waterfall, the most iconic of Costa Rica. Swim in its refreshing waters and admire the beautiful rainforest vegetation that surrounds this natural wonder, where wildlife can sometimes be observed. Stop for an authentic Costa Rican lunch in a restaurant located near the town of 'La Fortuna.' Then, prepare to take a hike over the lava trails from the volcano’s big eruption of 1,968. Take in the views at the volcano’s main look-out point and get the best views of this beautiful conic-shaped mountain on clear days. Arrive at “Paradise Hot Springs and Gardens” and relax for a couple of hours in the multiple hot spring pools surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, which also provide great views of the volcano on clear days. Finish this great adventurous day with a delicious dinner on the route back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from most of the hotels located in the Jaco- Playa Hermosa area Bilingual guide Entrance fee to La Fortuna Waterfall Entrance fee to the lava trails hike Entrance fee to the hot springs Lunch and dinner
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation A vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Drop off with luggage is available in the centrally located Arenal/La Fortuna area Hotels. Dinner will not be included if you choose this option since the restaurant is on the way back to Jaco. In this case, the cost for dinner will be substituted for the transportation with luggage to your Arenal/La Fortuna area hotel. This tour includes man-made hot springs pools filled with natural thermal waters