My Guide Website?
Horseback Riding to the Chorreas and Victoria Waterfalls2 Reviews
The beautiful and powerful Chorreas and Victoria Waterfalls are showcased during this tour. The trip is made on horseback through reforested areas filled with exotic flora and fauna. Swim or enjoy a natural shower in the crystal clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the beautiful and powerful Chorreas and Victoria Waterfalls and get to them by horseback
- The journey will take you along trails through reforested areas, home to many species of flora and fauna that are facing the threat of extinction
- Swim in the crystal clear waters at the Victoria Waterfall, which stands at an impressive 35 metres (115 feet) in height
- At the Chorreas Waterfall enjoy the view of the area by way of an enormous rock and take a relaxing natural shower in the cascading water
- All necessary equipment is included
DescriptionThe beautiful and powerful Chorreas and Victoria Waterfalls are showcased during this tour, which takes place largely on horseback. You will meet at the stables of the Hotel Hacienda and mount your gentle and friendly horse. Here you will begin your journey to the waterfalls on a trail through the tropical dry woods. A part of the trail leads through a reforested area, which is home to many species that face extinction. On the property of the Hotel Hacienda you will see a great variety of birds, mammals and reptiles, as the property is surrounded by a large reforested area. Here you will seek out trails of interest filled with beautiful flora, rather than take the paved roads. This portion of the tour will take about 45 minutes. At the end of the trail you will dismount your house and take a walk ending at the Rio Colorado Canyon. It is here that the Victoria Waterfall stands impressively at 35 metres (115 feet). The canyon, in which a river is also located, is the home to flora and fauna that only few will ever get to see in person. This is an astonishingly beautiful place. While you are here, you may also wish to take a refreshing dive into the crystal clear waters. After this break, you will walk back to the horses and mount them again for the trip to the Chorreas Waterfall. Here you will be led to an enormous rock from where you will get an unbeatable view of the waterfall and surrounding area. For those who are inclined, this is a great place to take a natural shower. After you have feasted your senses on this mesmerizing place, you will make your way back to the Hotel on the back of your trusty steed. This is the ideal way to spend time soaking up the lush natural beauty of Costa Rica.
- Guide is not bilingual, please request a bilingual guide if require one
- Bilingual guide may be booked for one to four hours for an additional fee of $50 (approximately 35€)