My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: Discover Scuba Dive Day in Papagayo Gulf3 Reviews
Learn to scuba dive on a 6-hour tour of the Gulf of Papagayo from Guanacaste. Learn how to breathe underwater and master the dive equipment in a controlled environment. Then dive around the pristine reefs looking for eagle rays, colorful fish, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- San Jose: Tortuguero Park Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
- El Castillo: Lake Arenal Standup Paddleboard or Kayak Rental
- Guanacaste Airport: Transfer to/from Papagayo Hyatt Hotel
- San Jose: Doka, Grecia & Sarchi Oxcart Factories and Stores
- Learn to dive in the Gulf of Papagayo
- Master basic dive skills in a contolled environment
- Swim among rays, snappers, turtles, and more
- Relax on board a shaded boat, and enjoy snacks of fruit
DescriptionStart your journey to become a confident diver on a full-day Discover Scuba Dive program in the Gulf of Papagayo. Suitable for complete beginners, the dive program requires no previous experience and includes a training session in a controlled environment. Start with an introduction to diving techniques in confined water, and learn the basic skills and how to handle your scuba equipment. Then, travel by boat to 2 different dive sites in the Gulf. Here, your instructor will lead you safely around the reefs, where rays, turtles, jacks, and snappers are often seen. Each dive takes approximately 40 minutes, with only your breathing limiting the dive time. Dive to maximum depths of 12 meters (40 feet), and experience the extraordinary sensation of breathing underwater. During the break between dives, drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit will be served. The dive boats have lots of shade to shield you from the tropical sun, while a boarding ladder and swim platform makes getting in and out easy.
IncludesFull scuba equipment rental Beverages Snacks Fruit Dive instructor Transportation by boat
- You should be in good health and have no heart or ear problems to join this activity
- The boat departs Playas del Coco at 08:00, and will be back by about 13:00