My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: Diamante Eco Adventure Park Day Pass with Lunch
Ride a zipline course with a Superman-style ocean view line, a 30-foot free fall jump, and a hanging bridge. Enjoy a day pass to the Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste with a delicious buffet meal.
- Ride a thrilling zipline course through the lush Costa Rican rainforest
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Eco Adventure Park with your day pass
- Experience a 30-foot free fall jump and a hanging bridge over crocodiles
- Discover the park's animal sanctuary, the Traditional House, and Hammock Beach
- Relax and taste a delicious traditional buffet at the oceanview restaurant
DescriptionDive deep into the Costa Rican rainforest and enjoy fun ocean activities as you embark on a thrilling adventure. Discover the outstanding Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste with a day pass, giving you access to the unique zipline course and a traditional buffet. Ride a nearly mile-long Superman-style zipline with incredible ocean views. Experience a 30-foot free fall jump and cross a hanging bridge over a crocodile pond. Share the fun with friends and family by riding the twin zipline. The modern carbon lines and braking system will keep you all safe. Access the park's animal sanctuary to learn about the local wildlife and visit the Traditional House, a recreation of a typical farmhouse from 100 years ago. Unwind at Hammock Beach after an exciting day or hop in the water for some paddleboarding, snorkeling, or kayaking. Once you start feeling hungry, head over to the oceanview restaurant to taste its renowned Costa Rican buffet.
IncludesDay pass All equipment Instructors Lunch Juice Coffee
- Transportation is available for an additional cost. Please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you the additional rate and approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to the availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.