My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: Diamante Eco Adventure Park ATV Tour
Get your adrenaline pumping on a guided ATV adventure in Playa Matapalo. Navigate private trails throughout the Diamante Eco Adventure Park as you ride through lowland forest and dense jungle vegetation.
- Feel the thrill of riding an all-terrain vehicle on a dirt trail
- Receive a short safety briefing before setting out on your tour
- Immerse yourself in nature on an off-road ATV adventure
- Follow your guide as you wind through a tropical jungle
- Marvel at scenic views of the Pacific Ocean along the trail
DescriptionDiscover Playa Matapalo on a guided ATV tour through the Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste. Ride along private trails through the jungle and lowland forest, and climb hills on your offroad vehicle to admire views of the Pacific Ocean. Meet your guide at the Diamante Eco Adventure Park and get ready for your ATV adventure with a short safety briefing. Choose to ride on your own or with a partner, hop onto your all-terrain vehicle, and set out to explore the natural surroundings of the park. Wind your way through the jungle on dirt roads with your professional guide leading the way. Comfortably explore nature as you slowly climb up hills, revealing panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. At the end of your scenic ATV ride, return to the starting point. Here you'll have the opportunity to purchase some refreshments or choose to explore another one of the park's attractions (cost not included).
IncludesATV tour Local guide Helmet
- The minimum age required to drive an ATV is 16 years old The minimum age required to ride with an adult on a double ATV is 8 years old Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level