My Guide Website?
From Timarouba: Sailing & Snorkeling w/Lunch & Drinks Ticket
Board the Ti Marouba for a private afternoon sailing trip in the waters of Tamarindo’s Pacific Coast. Try snorkeling or enjoy a swim, and refresh yourself at the open bar. Enjoy lunch on board.
- Enjoy an entire afternoon on the crystal blue waters of Costa Rica's Pacific coast
- Try snorkeling, kayaking, or paddleboarding from the catamaran, or sunbathe on board
- Sample French food from the boat's chef de cuisine, and sip on drinks from the open bar
- Relax from the tranquility of sailing over the ocean waves, with limited motor use from the boat
- Keep fresh all afternoon with access to washrooms on board, and a freshwater shower
DescriptionRelax all afternoon on board a catamaran moored in the bay of Playa Tamarindo in Guanacaste. Enjoy an open bar and lunch onboard, sunning trampolines, and equipment to snorkel, kayak, or paddle board.Begin your trip with pickup from the beach. Relax as the skiff delivers you to the decks of the catamaran. Gently travel over the crystal blue waters of the Bay of Playa Tamarindo in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, where the engine will be used sparingly for a peaceful afternoon on the water.Lay back at the sunning and lounging trampolines of the boat, or take advantage of the equipment on board, including snorkeling gear, kayaks, and paddle boards. Hop into the ocean for a swim, or duck underwater to take in the wildlife below.Next, enjoy a typical local lunch, prepared by a French chef de cuisine, and served on board the catamaran. Rinse off in the freshwater showers on board, then sip on drinks from the open bar. Lay back and take in the warm sun on the sunning trampolines, suspended over the water.Finally, begin the slow journey back to port while you take in the sunset over the waters.
IncludesSnorkel gear Kayaks Paddleboards Unlimited bar Lunch Bathrooms on board Freshwater shower on board
- This tour will take place rain or shine.