My Guide Website?
From San Jose: Shuttle from San Jose to La Fortuna44 Reviews
Travel comfortably with reclining seats, a comfy pillow, and a complimentary beverage on this shuttle from San Jose to La Fortuna. Stay connected with onboard WiFi and power outlets on your journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Travel in safety with ex-perienced drivers and well maintained vehicles
- Enjoy onboard WiFi and under-the-seat power outlets to stay connected
- Travel in custom-designed vehicles, designed for comfort and storage
- Relax and enjoy your shuttle equipped with comfortable reclining seats
- Reach your destination in style and comfort with plenty of leg room
DescriptionTravel in style with reclining seats, a complimentary beverage, and a comfortable pillow on your transfer from San Jose to La Fortuna. Enjoy everything needed to stay connected with onboard wifi and power outlets. Travel in custom-designed buses to maximize comfort, with plenty of legroom, reclining seats, and complimentary pillows. Relax as your luggage stays safe from unpredictable tropical weather. Enjoy a complimentary water bottle and stay connected with free WiFi and power outlets on board. Relax as safety is a priority, with experienced drivers and well-maintained vehicles. Connect with fellow travelers, share stories, and embrace responsible tourism.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Comfortable pillow Power outlets Reclining seats Air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water WiFi on board Inside luggage storage
- On the day of travel, we will let you know the exact pick-up schedule, depending on the traffic and your pick-up station Shuttles are painted pink for easy identification The driver will help you load your luggage on the shuttle Any sports gear, such as surfboards or kiteboarding gear can be loaded on the roof During the ride, you will have a refreshment break where you can stretch, use the bathroom, and buy coffee and snack At your drop-off station, the driver will help you get your equipment