My Guide Website?
From San Jose: Guided Tour Celeste River
See Tenorio Volcano National Park's craters, waterfalls, active volcanic spots, and its Blue Lagoon. Enjoy learning about the park from your tour guide and refuel with lunch.
- Climb to a viewpoint above the 20-meter Celeste River Waterfall to see volcanic craters
- Cross wooden bridges to get to Teñideros -- where the river becomes bright blue
- Discover the vibrant blue hue of Tenorio Volcano National Park's Blue Lagoon
- See many animals within the national park that are in danger of going extinct
- Enjoy a delicious lunch after your hike before being delivered back to your hotel
DescriptionSee the beauty that lives within Tenorio Volcano National Park. Travel with your guide past waterfalls, active volcanos, and the bright Blue Lagoon. Enjoy lunch on your tour. After being picked up from your hotel in San Jose, you'll be driven to begin your day-long tour with your guide through Tenorio Volcano National Park. First, stop at the Celeste River Waterfall, which cascades over a 20-meter drop. Next, climb to the highest point on the trail to take in views of volcanic craters. On a good weather day, you'll see Tenorio 1, Tenorio 2, and Montezuma. Then visit the Blue Lagoon. Then, cross two wooden bridges to reach the 'Teñideros,' which is where the river takes its blue color and where the explanation for this curious phenomenon is given. Finally, see the fumaroles which will remind you that we are in an active volcano. The panoramic view provides a perfect photo opportunity. Follow the same trail and enjoy a delicious lunch to conclude your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Lunch Breakfast
- A minimum of 4 people is required for this activity to take place. In case we don´t reach this minimum, we will contact you and offer you an alternative day and/or time. In case this is not possible, you will receive a full refund. Pickup and drop-off are only offered from hotels in San Jose.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$183.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today