My Guide Website?
From San Jose: Adventure Combo Canopy & Rafting Pozo Azul
Try a variety of outdoor activities in a nature-rich environment with this eco-adventure tour leaving from San Jose. Visit Hacienda Pozo Azul and enjoy an exciting day of ziplining and rafting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy unique Costa Rican nature while on an exciting eco adventure
- Experience an adrenaline filled day with both rafting and ziplining
- Raft down the choppy river and take your adrenaline to top levels
- Admire the canopy on tour while perched high above the tree tops
- Visit an adventure destination and be immersed in local nature
DescriptionCosta Rica provides White Water Rafting experiences that take your adrenaline to top levels and fascinating Canopy Tours going high above the treetops. Now you can enjoy the two activities in an extraordinary way. Discover the natural marvels of Sarapiqui; an extensive territory located in the northeastern area of the country, with a variety of crystal clear rivers, an abundance of beautiful tropical forests and villages inhabited by friendly and laborious people. Leaving San José the tour traverses the majestic scenery of Braulio Carrillo National Park and arriving at Sarapiqui we will enjoy two adventurous attractions: the Canopy Tour in the middle of a secondary forest with trees of high altitude and after lunch the White Water Rafting in the agitating waters of the Sarapiqui River. The Canopy Tour takes about one and a half hour. We go through nine cables of different lengths, stretching over the forest, with the last one crossing the Sarapiqui River. The rafting at Sarapiqui River has different levels between class II and class III, presenting a vibrant scenery to those who want to participate in this exciting activity. Nine miles of unexpected rapids in combination with calm and relaxing intervals makes this an unforgettable experience for bird watchers, nature, and adrenaline lovers. In lieu of the white-water rafting, you may opt for a horseback riding tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in San Jose Lunch Snacks Tour Guide Equipment for Canopy and Rafting
- A minimum of 4 people is required for this activity to take place. In case we don´t reach this minimum, we will contact you and offer you an alternative day and/or time. In case this is not possible, you will receive a full refund.