My Guide Website?
From San Jose: 2-Hour Costa Rica Nature Exploration
This is a nature tour where you will be accompanied by a naturalist guide who will explain the most important facts of the landscape. Visitors can appreciate the heart of the rainforest where there's an abundance of plants and animals.
- Appreciate unique frogs and beautiful butterflies in a carefully controlled environment
- See magical hummingbirds fill your experience with beauty
- Learn about these special orchid plants
DescriptionAppreciate the heart of the rainforest where there's an abundance of plants and animals. From these trails, you will perceive the forest in a different way. Have plenty of time to take pictures, investigate wild life, stop on a specific spot and look around you. The Bocaracá trail is paved; perfect for an ideal 45 minute stroll for adults, children and physically challenged persons. This is an easy level trail of 800 meters long (0.5 miles). The precious butterfly and frog garden collection will offer visitors the chance to appreciate unique frogs and beautiful butterflies in a carefully controlled environment of 200 square meters, which contains dozens of exotic and tropical species. In the hummingbird garden; these tiny but magical birds will fill your experience with beauty and colorful sparks. Of the 338 known species, roughly 50 hummingbirds live or breed in Costa Rica’s tropical lowlands and cool cloud forests. And finally in the orchids garden, learn about these special plants such as herbaceous, monocotyledons, terrestrial, epiphytes or litofilas. The Orchidaceae family is really cosmopolitan, present in every continent. It's formed of 30,000 species, 800 genders and more than 100,000 hybrids.
IncludesGuided nature trails Orchid garden Hummingbirds Butterfly garden Terrarium (reptiles, amphibians and insects)
- General recommendations: wear comfortable clothes, comfortable athletic shoes, closed, preferably with non-slip, no sandals
- People with long hair are advised to wear the hair tied
- Layers or rain poncho are recommended during the rainy season
- Insect repellent