My Guide Website?
From Quepos: White Water Rafting Savegre River10 Reviews
Experience a great white water rafting trip to the cleanest river of central America - Savegre River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Enjoy the the most exciting rafting in the area and stunning views
- See parts of Quepos cultural and architectural inheritance along the way
- Taste a typical Costa Rican home cooked meal
DescriptionThe Savegre River is about an hour away from the main Manuel Antonio hotel area. It's an easy drive and your guides will turn it into an extremely informative ride. Along the way, you’ll see parts of Quepos history such as the little towns known as Cuadrantes, the cultural and architectural inheritance of the United Fruit Company presence in the area. Once at the river, you’ll start the tour, but not without a safety briefing and some practice first. Besides you expert river guide, a safety kayaker will join the trip. Have a little over 2-hour to enjoy occasional riverside stops and the stunning views. This amazing journey will end in the best way possible with a change of clothes and an exquisite typical Costa Rican homemade meal.
IncludesTransportation River gear Lunch Soft drinks and fruits Bilingual guide
- Pick-up time: 08:00
- Duration: 3/4 day
- Difficulty: Moderate
- What to bring: rubber soled shoes, swimsuit, shorts of a quick-drying material, hat with a brim for the sun, towel, waterproof sun protection and T-shirt is optional
- Bring an extra change of dry clothes for after rafting