My Guide Website?
From Monteverde or Santa Elena: Cloud Forest Canyoning
Rappel down six waterfalls in the Monteverde Cloud Forest on a guided canyoning trip from Monteverde or Santa Elena. Admire rare wildlife and plants, and tackle the canyon at the Cañas River's source.
- Venture into the breathtaking Monteverde Cloud Forest on a canyoning adventure
- Marvel at the abundance of flora and fauna from rare birds to delicate orchids
- Benefit from on-hand support during your activity from your experienced guides
- Tackle six unique waterfalls, including the canyon of the Cañas River's source
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort of round-trip transportation from your hotel
DescriptionEmbark on a canyoning tour through the Monteverde Cloud Forest with round-trip transfers from your hotel in Monteverde or Santa Elena. Enjoy support from your guides as you rappel down six waterfalls and look out for a variety of local wildlife. Begin with a convenient pickup from your hotel and meet your guides. Put on your safety equipment before following your guides into the beathtaking Monteverde Cloud Forest. Identify rare birds with the help of your guides and if you're lucky, you might see a monkey. On your way to the waterfall, admire delicate orchids and massive ferns growing among the tangled foliage. After a brief walk, your guides will give you a safety briefing on how to use the equipment before you start. Once you feel comfortable, make your way to the edge of the first waterfall located in the beautiful canyon of the Cañas River's source. Rappel down six waterfalls in total, the tallest of which is 40 meters high. Enjoy support from your guides throughout the activity as you gain confidence with each descent. After your activity, be transferred back to your accommodation.
IncludesGuides Round-trip transportation Safety equipment Park entrance fee
- Anyone with a reasonably good level of fitness can participate in this tour All guides have received first aid and CPR training, and conduct daily safety checks on all equipment and anchorages