My Guide Website?
From Monteverde: Monteverde Suspension Bridge Guided Hike25 Reviews
Hike above the Monteverde cloud forest on a guided tour from Monteverde. Take in the dizzying heights as you cross suspension bridges with lengths of up to 984 feet and marvel at the canopy below.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Sky Adventures is the creator of the famous hanging bridges.
- You will combines trails and suspension bridges.
- Magnificent views and unique biodiversity .
- This tour has no restrictions regarding weight.
- You will enjoy a tour in the cloud forest of Monteverde.
DescriptionSky Walk offers you a peaceful introduction to exploring Monteverde Cloud Forest on a 2.5km (1.5mi) circuit trail that snakes through distinct levels of the wonderfully diverse ecosystem. Sky Walk uses these trails and a series of suspension bridges for a one-on-one experience with the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. You will hike deep into these magical tropical forests to admire nature from a distinct perspective. Crossing hanging bridges with complete views of the forest canopy, and from the forest floor on well-maintained. Trails includes some uneven surfaces and several ascents and descents. Sky Walk hanging bridges not only have impressive views, they are also impressive by themselves, with distances up to 236m (774ft) and heights up to 70m (230ft). Trails and hanging bridges are designed and maintained to cause the lowest impact to nature, trying always to keep the forest intact for everything living in it. Forests in Costa Rica are rich in flora and fauna. Keep an eye out for all the wonderful treasures in it. Discover nature from bottom to top. Sky Walk hanging bridges are perfect to appreciate Costa Rica’s magnificent and world recognized biodiversity by walking and admiring nature from different perspectives.
IncludesGuide Pickup and drop-off from Monteverde Entrance fee
- Tour departs from hotel in Monteverde
- The minimum to confirm is 2 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available prior notification