My Guide Website?
From La Fortuna: Penas Blancas River Float Guided Day Trip
Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Costa Rican wildlife on a guided day trip float down the Penas Blancas River. Experience the tropical rainforest, and its flora, fauna, and nature
- Relax as you float down the Penas Blancas River on day trip from La Fortuna
- Get up close to admire the Costa Rican wildlife and tropical rainforest
- Learn all about the eco-system of the river with your naturalist guide
- Enjoy a cup of coffee and a locally prepared snack at a riverside farm
- Keep an eye out for animals like sloths, monkeys, lizards, and crocodiles
DescriptionEncounter the plants and animals of the rainforest as you embark on a river float guided day trip from La Fortuna. Enjoy pickup from your accommodation, keep your eyes out for animals, and finish your experience with a stop at a riverside farm for refreshments. After pickup from your accommodation in La Fortuna, get onboard the float for a tranquil journey through Costa Rica's wildlife. Admire the rainforest atmosphere of the Peñas Blancas River as you feel all the sensations of the tropical setting. Keep an eye out for sloths, howler and white-faced monkeys, caimans, iguanas, and a wide variety of colorful bird species. Marvel at the lizards, some of which even walk on water. See the crocodiles, who often dive into the water as you pass by. Learn all about the eco-system of the river in the company of your naturalist guide. At the end of your float, stop at an authentic riverside farm for a locally-prepared snack and a cup of coffee before returning to your accommodation..
IncludesDrinks Guides Transportation Snacks Towel
- The activity includes approximately 2 hours on the water