My Guide Website?
From Doka Tárcoles: Jungle River and Crocodiles Boat Trip1 Reviews
Explore the Costa Rican jungle and the Tárcoles River by boat. Travel through a landscape famous for its high population of crocodiles in a unique ecosystem of mangroves and dry forest.
- Immerse yourself in the unforgettable atmosphere of the Costa Rican jungle
- Travel off the beaten track as you sail up the evocative Tárcoles River
- Get up close and personal with its wildlife including macaws and crocodiles
- Learn all about the wonders of the jungle econsystem with your naturalist guide
- Take authentic pictures as you capture your wildlife experience in full
DescriptionExperience an unforgettable ecosystem firsthand as you take a guided boat tour into the jungle. Board a comfortable vessel and set sail up the Tárcoles River to enter a unique world of wildlife, flora, and fauna. Start your experience with a tractor ride to the dock. Once there, meet your guide, board the boat, and start your journey up the Tárcoles River. Sit back and relax as the vessel voyages into this unspoiled natural landscape. Learn all about the jungle's ecosystem, its plants, and its animals, from your naturalist guide. Keep your eyes out for the huge variety of species that call it home including the scarlet macaw and American crocodile. Feel the thrill of encountering this evocative landscape of unspoiled forest and mangroves. Be on the lookout for other creatures like herons, iguanas, and monkeys well as the many large crocodiles that reside in and around the river.
IncludesBoat trip Guide Tractor ride Welcome drink
- Wildlife photography is permitted and encouraged
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$60.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today