My Guide Website?
Drake Bay: Wildlife Tour at Night with Naturalist Guide
Join a guided walking tour in the rainforest of Drake Bay at night. Follow a special trail with your flashlight to observe snakes, insects, frogs, and a host of other tropical nocturnal creatures.
- Watch little creatures come out in the dark on a nature walk through a forest
- Look for various species of snakes, frogs, insects, and other nocturnal animals
- Learn all about the biology and behaviors of these creatures from your guide
- Follow your guide on a moonlight exploration around Drake Bay, Costa Rica
- Turn your fear to admiration for some remarkable but misunderstood critters
DescriptionWatch the jungle come alive after sunset in Drake Bay on a night-time walking tour of the rainforest. Observe many species of nocturnal animals native to Costa Rica, including snakes, insects, frogs, and other reptiles. Learn about their behavior from a naturalist guide. With your naturalist guide leading the way and a flashlight in your hand, walk on a special trail that offers a unique view on the habitants of the bay. Keep an eye out for some of Costa Rica's most remarkable frog specimens, a variety of snakes, and some rare insects. You might even encounter one of the biggest snakes in the area, the non-venomous boa constrictor. Follow your guide closely who will check for any dangerous critters and keep you safe at all times.
IncludesBilingual naturalist guide Entrance fees Rubber boots Flashlights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today