My Guide Website?
Costa Rican Bread Making in Monteverde17 Reviews
Food lovers wanting to fine-tune or expand their culinary skills are invited to take part in a hands-on workshop of baking artisanal bread at home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prepare traditional bread of Costa Rica
- Make your own empanadas
- Cooking classes with stunning views
DescriptionWe will show you how to create the best tasting a Costarican bread using only items you will find at home, no industrial equipment needed. While the dough is rise we'll also make delicious empandas and impress family and friends with hot out of the oven fresh bread rolls using dry instant yeast. The workshop will be a combination of demonstrations as well as following along and making your own, concluding with some drinks where you get to eat and taste everything you have learned to prepare and bake.
IncludesBread Empanadas Coffee/tea Transportation (depends which option you choose)
- The activity location can be found in Waze or Google Maps as 'Finca El Paraiso'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed shoes and a jacket are recommended