My Guide Website?
Costa Rica: Baldi Hot Springs Day Pass with Optional Meals2 Reviews
Relax and cleanse your body in the thermal hot pools with a day pass for Baldi Hot Springs in Costa Rica. Enjoy the jacuzzi, slide down the waterslides, and have lunch and dinner as optional meals.
- Bathe in the warm water of the thermal baths as the minerals cleanse your body
- Sit back in comfort and experience the warmth of the biggest sauna in Costa Rica
- Enjoy the bubbles and warm water of the jacuzzi and listen to the birds singing
- Slide down the extreme waterslides and land with a big splash in the pools below
- Admire the natural beauty at this resort beside the base of the Arenal Volcano
DescriptionSpend the day relaxing in the thermal pools at Baldi Hot Springs, considered to be the largest thermal hot springs source in the world. Cleanse your body in the mineral-rich water, then have a jacuzzi or a sauna. Have fun on the extreme waterslides surrounded by lush vegetation. Relax in the 25 different thermal water pools, admire the local plant life, and listen to the birds sing. Then, enter a jacuzzi that is large enough for 60 people. After this, experience the largest sauna in Costa Rica. Slide down the extreme waterslides and splash into the pools below. Enjoy the whirling bowl slide that is located beside the children's pool and play area. Choose to have lunch, dinner, or lunch and dinner inside the hot springs resort. Purchase a day pass without meals if you like.
IncludesEntry ticket to Baldi Hot Springs Use of the thermal pools Lunch or dinner (if option selected)
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible This attraction is stroller accessible The hot springs are located near public transportation You must indicate the time you want to have lunch, or dinner (if option selected) If you wish to have lunch and dinner, please select that option If you wish to enter the hot springs without meals, you may select that option Admission is free for children under 5 years old, however, please inform the activity provider of this before your trip The attraction closes at 10:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$57.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today