My Guide Website?
Combo Cooking Class and Salsa Dance Lesson4 Reviews
Learn to cook and dance like a local in this unique night out in La Fortuna. This is the perfect way to get to know Costa Rican culture and take part in some of the most important activities in Costa Rica: cooking, eating, and dancing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Combine two cultural activities in one and have an amazing time
- Spend an evening in La Fortuna as you cook, eat, and dance like a local
- Take home a bit of Costa Rican love by learning to cook and dance like a local
DescriptionThe best way to learn about a new culture is to learn about what the locals eat. Costa Rica has an amazing cuisine that is healthy, natural, and actually very easy to learn how to cook. Take some of the best local recipes back home with you after this cooking experience. These cooking classes are a great way to get to know other travelers and hang out with a knowledgeable local chef. As soon as you finish cooking, you will be able to sit down to the delicious meal you helped cook up and chat about the 'Pura Vida' of Costa Rica. Make sure you have brought your dancing shoes to Costa Rica, because next up you will head to the dance floor to learn how to dance to latin beats. There is no better way to spend an evening in La Fortuna than cooking, eating, and dancing like a local.
IncludesDinner Instructor Local chef Coctel Guaro Sour Tropical fresh juice Hotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board
- Tours run rain or shine
- For reasons beyond control (climate, etc.), your guides may change to a tour with an equal or similar adventure appeal (your guides also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies, full refunds are given if no tour is run)
- Rafting, canyoneering, and many other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, or injury
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable, filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and a variety of other wildlife