My Guide Website?
Canyon Canopy Tour1 Reviews
Non-stop excitement awaits you on this two-hour canopy tour. You will rappel, rock climb and swing from the 12 cable rides, 24 canopy platforms, two climbing walls, hanging bridge and swing seats, as well as take in the of the exotic flora and fauna.
- Non-stop excitement and indescribably exotic beauty awaits you on this two-hour canopy tour
- The canopy of the National Park Rincón is the only one in Costa Rica that takes you through a canyon and over a turbulent river
- Rappel, climb and swing from the 12 cable rides, 24 canopy platforms, two climbing walls, hanging bridge, via ferrata and swing seats
- You will view a great variety of exotic vegetation, birds, mammals and reptiles
- Bilingual tour guide, safety briefing and all necessary equipment are included
DescriptionBeginning with a short walk from the tour operation centre to the first canopy platform, your bilingual guide will provide a short training and safety briefing. Then you will be let loose on the platforms, climbing walls and hanging bridges. The canopy of the National Park Rincón is the only one in Costa Rica that takes you through a canyon and over a beautiful, but turbulent river. Before you sign up for this tour, imagine the thrill you will feel while rappelling, rock climbing and swinging via ferrata and hanging bridges. All the while you will be taking in the majestic canyon made by the erosion of the Rio Blanco over millions of years. On this incredible tour you will view a great variety of exotic vegetation, birds, mammals and reptiles. Jam-packed with activities, you may count on having the chance to enjoy 12 cable rides, 24 canopy platforms, two climbing walls, a hanging bridge, via ferrata, rappel and swing seats. Featuring the perfect combination of adrenaline pumping physical activities and beautiful tropical scenery, this tour is the ideal experience for active travellers.
IncludesEquipment Bilingual guide Safety briefing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$60.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today