My Guide Website?
Best horseback riding plus zip lines thermal pool and lunch7 Reviews
A full day of Adventure: horseback riding, Zip lining time to relax in our thermal thermal pool & Jacuzzi, delicious typical lunch. If you only have time for one activity in Guanacaste this is it.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Experience adventure and feel your adrenaline rush as you fly over a breath taking tropical forest canopy on our zip lines
- Horseback ride through a tropical forest
- Dip into a pool of thermal waters surrounded by the beautiful, ecological park
- Enjoy a delicious, Costa Rican lunch
DescriptionVida Aventura Nature Park is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. Experience adventure and feel your adrenaline rush as you fly over a breathtaking tropical forest canopy on a zip line. As you soar through the air, you will view the incredible sights of the tropical forest along with impressive views of the ancient lava canyons and the magnificent Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles volcanoes. Horseback ride through a tropical forest, and keep your eyes open for the singular views, and the beautiful wildlife of the area. After so much excitement and fun, dip into a pool of thermal waters surrounded by the beautiful, ecological park. While you rest and relax, your children can safely enjoy the pool in this fun, family oriented environment. Savor the delicious, traditional Costa Rican cuisine. Taste the natural flavors, of authentic regional products, grown and harvested in the fertile lands of Guanacaste and prepared by the gentle hands of the locals.
IncludesIf you only have time for one activity in Guanacaste, this is it. The scenary driving from the coast up to the Guanacaste Volcanic Mountain range is spectacular. Views of Rincon de La Vieja and Miravalles Volcanoes, the tropical forest, the cool air of the highlands are just your introduction to a day filled with adventure. At Vida Aventura Nature Park you will be greeted by our profesional staff and prepared to enjoy the best horseback riding in Guanacaste plus seven zip lines of adventure over the tree tops. After all this excitement, enjoy a delicious typical lunch and relax in our thermal pool and jacuzzi. Included in your full day Super Combo: roundtrip transportation from your hotel in the Guanacaste area with a bilingual guide (English /Spanish) Zip lining, Horseback riding, Typical Costa Rican lunch and Thermal pool and Jacuzzi.
- Please make sure to bring: a towel, swimsuit, walking shoes, sun block, and mosquito repellent. Long pants for horse back riding. Shorts are fine for all other activities. Don't forget your camera. Your guides will gladly take pictures while you enjoy the activities. Weather: Vida Aventura Nature Park is located at an elevation of 600 meters (1800 feet) above sea level. Average temperature is 25 to 28 centigrade. A fresh breeze descends from the National Park providing the ideal climate to enjoy all activities. Season: Rainy: May to November. Afternoon showers most of the time. Dry: December to April. Windy during the dry season. As an adventure activity there is an implicit risk in every tour. It is highly recommend that you carry proper insurance. If you suffer cardiac problems, osteoporosis, pregnancy, vertigo, hearing problems or any other physical suffering with special medical restrictions it could affect your participation Get Your guide cancellation policies apply.