My Guide Website?
Arenal Volcano: Waterfall Jumping & Extreme Canyoning9 Reviews
Join Costa Rica's Most-Extreme Tour! You must try Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping Extreme Canyoning! Rappel a monster waterfall and jump off high canyon walls into deep, clear pools near the Arenal Volcano.
- Try a more-intense adrenaline adventure at Gravity Falls
- Don't miss this extreme adventure of jumping from cliffs along pristine waterfalls and much more
- Explore pristine wilderness and swimming holes
DescriptionDeep down in the Costa Rican jungle lies Costa Rica's most extreme tour. Gravity Falls is considered one of the best things to do in Costa Rica and it is up to you to find out why. Go beyond the canyoning that you already know and love and join this intense Costa Rican tour. Be picked up from your hotel in the La Fortuna Arenal Volcano area and head deep into the Costa Rican countryside to begin your adventure. Get started with a heart-pumping rappel down an impressive 150-ft tropical waterfall. Drop into a deep crystalline pool before swimming your way to shore and continuing through the canyon. Jump from a continuous series of 10 to 40ft waterfalls and cliffs into deep canyon pools with the help of your professional and experienced guides. Rain or shine, you are going to have plenty of wild water fun. Finish the day with a delicious Costa Rican meal before hading back to your hotel.
IncludesTransportation from La Fortuna Tour guide High-quality gear Lunch
- This tour is considered an extreme activity and involves some inherent risks and physical exertion
- You must be in good physical condition and between 16 and 55 years old
- Please bring clothes to get wet in, a change of clothes, secure shoes, and cash to buy photos or a t-shirt