My Guide Website?
Arenal: 4 Activities Tour with Optional Hot Springs18 Reviews
Make the most of your day and enjoy Arenal Volcano National Park. Cool down at La Fortuna Waterfall, and hike across the Arenal Hanging Bridges. Later, enjoy an option to explore the hot springs.
- Make the most of a day in the Arenal area and enjoy 4 of the most popular activities
- Visit Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall
- Hike the Arenal Hanging Bridges trail
- Learn more about the local flora and fauna
- Soak your weary muscles at the hot springs of your choice
DescriptionVisit the most important attractions of Arenal Volcano National Park and hike along a mountain trail to get magnificent views of the mighty mountain in safety. Hope for clear skies to see as far as Arenal Lake, the secondary forest, and the area devastated by previous eruptions. Continue to the impressive waterfall of La Fortuna, where you can go for a refreshing swim in the cool waters or take pictures of its natural beauty. Stop at a restaurant near downtown La Fortuna for a delicious a la carte lunch. Then, head to the Arenal Hanging Bridges to hike the trail high above the tree canopy. Cross 15 hanging and stationary bridges and look for the local wildlife along the way. End the day at the hot springs of your choice, with or without dinner. Get picked up after your meal for the drive back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi Bilingual naturalist guide Entrance fees to the national park, La Fortuna Waterfall, and Arenal Hanging Bridges Bottled mineral water Traditional lunch Snacks Insurance policy. Hot springs entrance, if option booked Dinner, if option booked
- This package requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be at least 8 years old
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 to 11 years old
- Activities are operated in English and Spanish