My Guide Website?
Aquiares Estate: 2-Hour Coffee Tour With Tasting1 Reviews
Learn what it takes to produce a cup of delicious coffee from growing the bean to the brew. Tour the farm and taste the coffee that was grown in its fields.
- Visit a historical community with a coffee-growing history that spans generations
- Learn about how coffee is grown, from its planting until its harvest
- Taste the delicious coffee in a guided cupping session
DescriptionAquiares Estate is the largest Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee farm in Costa Rica. Family owned since its founding, the farm is known for the quality of the high-altitude, shade-grown Arabica Coffee it produces. Along with its distinctive coffee, a century of history has also helped to shape the farm into a model of ecological sustainability and social responsibility. Come to Aquiares and learn all about coffee in this educational tour of the community and its practices. Learn about how coffee is farmed from seed to harvest, and discover what makes the Aquiares Estate so special. See how coffee is roasted and its flavours are tested in a cupping session and sample the complex flavors of high-grade coffee. This tour can be taken at 9:00 AM in the morning or 2:00 PM in the afternoon and lasts 2 hours.
IncludesProfessional guide Walking tour Entrance fees Coffee tasting
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 15 people per booking is required
- Tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.