My Guide Website?
4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Hike, Bridges, Waterfall & Hot Springs
Discover the Arenal Volcano on this full-day trip from Arenal or La Fortuna. Enjoy a tasty lunch and hike at the Arenal Hanging Bridges, and the La Fortuna waterfall, and relax at the hot springs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of crossing over rainforest at the Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Make a splash as you cool-off with a refreshing swim at the La Fortuna Waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious traditional meal at the ranch and hearty buffet dinner
- Hike around and active volcano and discover the biodiversity of the rainforest
- Relax in the volcanically-warmed waters of the Hot Springs Resort
DescriptionHike around the Arenal Volcano on this full-day adventure. Ride on an airconditioned bus from your hotel in Arenal or La Fortuna. Cross the Arenal Hanging Bridges, go for a swim in the La Fortuna Waterfall, eat lunch at a family-run ranch, and soak in the hot springs. Be picked up from the doorstep of your hotel in Arenal or La Fortuna. Settle into the spacious bus and be whisked away to the starting point of your hike. Get a bird's-eye-view of the rainforest while crossing the Arenal Hanging Bridges. Be suspended in the air above the treetops where you can spot a variety of animals and colorful birds. Begin your hike around the volcano. Follow lava paths that will get you close to the volcano while also taking you through the rainforest which is home to wildlife, culture, breathtaking views, and intriguing history. Immerse yourself in a magnificent canyon as you descend 500 stairs to reach the La Fortuna Waterfall. Reward your efforts with a swim in the waterfall's blue pool before having the option to return to the trail or remain at the waterfall. Those that remain can visit the restaurant or admire the views from the observatory while waiting for the group to return and go for lunch. Head to Rancho where a family will be waiting for you with a farm-fresh lunch to reenergize you. Savor local flavors with a traditional lunch prepared with organic and locally-sourced foods. Arrive at the Hot Springs Resort just before dusk, where you can unwind with a soak in thermal waters that stream straight from the volcano and the river flowing through its pools. Spend some time getting to know the area, visiting as many pools as desired, and letting yourself wander through the stunning, natural gardens. When you've had your fill, a lavish buffet dinner is waiting. Let the driver know when you're ready to return for your transfer back to your hotel in Arenal or La Fortuna.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Equipment Guides Lunch and dinner Water
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.