My Guide Website?
- Feel the awe of gazing into the emerald lagoon within the crater
- Experience breathtaking views from the summit of Irazu Volcano
- Be charmed by coffee plantations and ferns as you hike to the summit
- Learn about the history of Cartago a famous site for pilgrims
- Admire stained glass windows in the Basilica of Our Lady of the Angels
DescriptionDiscover the highest volcano in Costa Rica on a hiking tour from San Jose. Trek through breathtaking scenery to reach the summit of the Irazú Volcano and gaze into the emerald lagoon in its crater. Departing from San Jose, take the South Panamerican Highway to start the ascent toward Irazú Volcano National Park (entry included). The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables. On the top of the volcano, observe the main craters and, on a clear day, the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Afterward, descend to the city of Cartago and stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transportation Tour guide Irazú Volcano entry
- •Children must be accompanied by an adult. •Infant seats available prior notification.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$86.75Buy Tickets!