My Guide Website?
Molino Rojo Hostel
An entirely new style hostel in San Jose, the Molino Rojo Hostel is a new option for enjoying a stylish backpacker-friendly atmosphere in a safe neighbourhood of downtown San Jose. It is designed for those who want to spend a while enjoying cosmopolitan San Jose as well as those who are just passing through for the excellent bus connections.
The Molino Rojo Hostel is much more than a place to sleep: it is a place to make new friends from around the world, cook together in the communal kitchen, exchange travel information, listen to good music and chill out.
* All rooms and dormitories have private bathrooms
* A free continental breakfast is served from 5am daily
* Snacks, beers, soft drinks and cigarettes are for sale
* We offer a laundry service
* We can arrange transport to and from the airport
* There is a DVD and book library
* All receptionists speak fluent English and Spanish
* Close to embassies, buses, restaurants and shops
Breakfast is included, but we do not have a restaurant. However, we are close to a number of local and international restaurants.